Pictures and Specs are a reflection of what manufacturer provides Fly Rides, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
• A high torque centerdrive system provides plenty of power, and combines with your own pedaling seamlessly. A range of assist features let you tailor the amount of boost, so you can easily go at any speed up to 20 mph.
• Three low step frame sizes for easy mounting and dismounting, including an extra small size to perfectly fit shorter riders. Classic upright positioning for easy, relaxed riding.
• 26 x 1.95” wheels for comfort and stability, popular upright positioning with adjustable angle stem and riser bars, and contoured anatomic saddle.
• An ideal bike for pavement and recreation use. The new Vibe Plus brings the proven advantage of the Currie Electro-Drive® centerdrive system and long lasting 48V batteries to a new level of affordability.
• Pure pedal assist with optional boost button for instant power.
MOTOR Currie Electro-Drive® centerdrive 350W
BATTERY Lithium-ion 48V8.8Ah 422Wh
DISPLAY LCD multi-function display
MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
RANGE ESTIMATED 16 mi / 26 km to 35 mi / 56 km
FRAME Aluminum 6061, rack, water bottle, and fender bosses
FORK Chromoly oversize, rigid
HEADSET VP semi-integrated ahead
SHIFT LEVER Microshift TS70 trigger
REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus
CRANKSET Centerdrive 42T with double alloy guard
CASSETTE Shimano cassette 12-32T, 7-speed
CHAIN KMC X8 high torque
PEDALS Resin platform with non-slip tread
HUBS FRONT/REAR Alloy disc w/QR
RIMS Weinmann XTB26 doublewall
TIRES Kenda Khan 26x1.95”
BRAKES Tektro linear pull
BRAKE LEVER Alloy
HANDLEBAR Promax 25.4, 630mm x 55mm rise
STEM Promax alloy
GRIPS Velo dual density
SADDLE Velo commuter
SEATPOST Promax alloy microadjust 29.8x350mm
ACCESSORIES Kickstand, rack
SIZING Low step: XS 13.7” / 35cm, S 15.7” / 40cm, M 17.7” / 45cm
WEIGHT 53 lb