￼ Ever since tour rider Max Semsch cycled 9,942 miles around Australia with an XDURO
Trekking, it became clear that our Trekking models are capable of doing more. Our Cross/Trekking
frames are almost identical structurally to our more sporty off-road-models, but with a
trekking/touring focused geometry.
So even with the new SDURO models which
in terms of reliability, design and price performance ratio set new standards.
- Frame SDURO Aluminum 6061, Hydro-formed Tubes // Cross, 700C // Gravity Casting Interface // SkidPlate
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 36 Volt, 500 Watt
- Battery Yamaha Li-Ion, 36 Volt, 400 Wh
- Fork Suntour NRX-D LO CTS, lockout, 75mm, tapered
- Brake Tektro Auriga, 180mm / 160mm
- Rear derailleur Sram X4, 9-Speed