The 2015 Haibike XDURO Trekking RX has a Bosch mid-drive system and fully dressed to make a perfect commuter.
Perfect for long trips or city commutes!
This eBike is ready to take you far with lights and a rack for navigating the streets, and the Bosch performance motor provides responsive acceleration.
A rugged, functional city spec: Tough tires, integrated lights, fenders and a rear rack give the Trekking flexible utility.
Hydraulic disc brakes keep the powerful Bosch U.S. Performance Drive system in check.
A suspension fork with lockout smooths out beat-up city roads. Even the most rugged of roads is no match for this functional and sleek city bike, so you'll be free to keep on trekking.
You have many frame sizes to choose from for this popular top of line Commuter bike.
- Choose from 4 sizes in the standard top tub frame style.
- The standard size frames are available in two colors - Grey/Black and Black/Cyan
- You can also select from 3 Low Step frame sizes for riders who need easy access on and off the bike.
- The Low Step frame sizes are available in Black/Cyan only.
Please be sure to match your frame style with color when making your selection. (Low Step is available for 2015 delivery)
Simply make your selection in the ordering box above before adding to cart.
- Motor Bosch U.S. Performance System
- Battery Lithium-ion, 400Wh
- Display Bosch Intuvia LCD multi-function display with variable boost modes and other functions
- Speed 20 mph / 32 kph
- Range 25 - 35 miles / 40 - 56 km with normal pedaling
- Frame Aluminum 6061, hydroformed tubes, gravity casting interface, tapered
- Fork SR Suntour NCX EBLO CTS, with lockout, 63mm travel, tapered
- Headset FSA No. 57, semi-integrated, tapered
- Shift lever Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore
- Crankset Xduro Alu
- Cassette or freewheel Shimano HG62, 11-36, 10-speed
- Pedals XLC one-piece
- Chain KMC X10
- Hubs ft/rear XLC front, XLC cassette rear, with 10mm QR
- Rim XLC Black Jack, alloy double walls, eyelets
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black, 2.0mm
- Tires Schwalbe Plus Tour, 700x38c, reflective sidewalls
- Brakes Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm front/rear
- Brake Lever Tektro Gemini hydraulic with reach adjust
- Handlebar Xduro Lowriser Alu
- Stem Xduro Alu, A-Head
- Grips XLC Sport with locking rings
- Saddle Selle San Marco Milano
- Seatpost Xduro aluminum 31.6mm
- Accessories LED Superbright headlight and taillight made by Trelock, Pletscher kickstand, rear rack and SGS fenders.
- WEIGHT 51 lb