What Should You Know Before Buying An E-Bike? FAQ About E-Bikes, Answered by Experts
At Fly Rides, our goal is to help you navigate the eBike journey to maximize your fun, and help find the right bike for you. We know first-time buyers have a ton of questions around eBikes, so our team put together this helpful guide to answer some common questions and welcome newbies to the eBike lifestyle!
Already Got an eBike? Head Over to the eBike Owner's Guide
We Answer the Most Asked e-Bike Questions! Answers to Your Electric Bike FAQ
In this video, we'll cover:
- How many miles will I get from a single charge?
- How many miles per year will my motor and battery last?
- How fast do electric bikes go?
- What is the difference between a Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 e-bike?
- Do eBikes offer regenerative braking systems?
- How do I charge my electric bike?
- How do I care for my eBike battery?
- How do I maintain and service my eBike?
- How much do electric bikes cost?
- What kind of eBike should I get?
I've Never Owned an Electric Bike. What Should I Know Before Buying?
In this video, we'll answer questions like:
- What's the difference between a hub motor and a mid-drive motor?
- What kind of certifications should my electric bike shop have?
- What should I look out for about my electric bike's warranty?
- Is an eBike kinda cheating?
What Size Frame Do I Need? How to Choose the Right Size Frame for Electric MTBs, Commuter Bikes, Road and Gravel Bikes
Here's a great article and video to help you choose the right size frame.
What Kind of Motor Should I Get?
What Size Wheels Should I Get for My Electric Mountain Bike: 27.5" or 29" Wheels?
In this video, we go over the difference between 27.5 inch wheels and 29 inch (niner) wheels.