The 2016 Haibike SDURO Trekking RC has a Yamaha mid-drive system and a Suntour NCX-EB LO, /Elastomer : 63 mm, tapered fork with a 20 speed drive-train.
Available in regular frame sizes and low-step models for easy access for those with small stature or limited mobility. Simply choose your frame size in the ordering box above.
￼Ever since tour rider Max Semsch cycled 9,942 miles around Australia with an XDURO Trekking, it became clear that our Trekking models are capable of doing more. Our Cross/Trekking frames are almost identical structurally to our more sporty off-road-models, but with trekking/touring focused geometry. So even with the new SDURO models which in terms of reliability, design and price performance ratio set new standards.
- Frame SDURO Aluminum 6061, Hydro-formed Tubes // Trekking, 700C // Gravity Casting Interface // SkidPlate
- Motor Yamaha PW-System 36 Volt, 500 Watt
- Battery Yamaha Li-Ion, 36 Volt, 400 Wh
- Fork Suntour NCX-EB LO, /Elastomer : 63 mm, tapered
- Brake Shimano Deore XT M8000, 180mm / 160mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore XT M 781, 20-Speed